Innovative Learning Environments: From Theory to Practice
Descrizione del corso
Innovative learning environments (ILEs) are educational ecosystems that link space and technology with active learning approaches to develop 21st century skills and enhance students’ engagement. Through this course educators will rethink the role of pedagogy, digital technology, and space design in classrooms in order to transform their learning spaces into flexible, comfortable, and technology-enriched environments through active and interdisciplinary learning scenarios.
Duration and workload
Pubblico di destinazione
The course targets educators of all school levels and subjects, as well as other in-school staff (e.g., school librarian, career counsellor, etc.), who are interested in expanding their knowledge on the topic of innovative classroom spaces.
- Reflect on the main characteristics of ILEs
- Examine the principles underlying the design of ILEs
- Explore different learning methodologies associated with ILEs
- Discover examples of learning scenarios for ILEs
- Develop learning scenarios for ILEs and assess those developed by your peers.
Questo contenuto è offerto dalla Commissione Europea. La Commissione Europea è il braccio esecutivo politicamente indipendente dell'Unione Europea. È l'unico responsabile dell'elaborazione delle proposte di nuova legislazione europea e attua le decisioni del Parlamento europeo e del Consiglio dell'U
- How this course works
- Module 1: Principles of Innovative Learning Environments (ILEs)
- Module 2: Learning Methodologies for ILEs
- Module 3: Learning Scenarios for ILEs
- Module 4: Final Assessment