Innovative Learning Environments: From Theory to Practice
Detalhes do curso
Innovative learning environments (ILEs) are educational ecosystems that link space and technology with active learning approaches to develop 21st century skills and enhance students’ engagement. Through this course educators will rethink the role of pedagogy, digital technology, and space design in classrooms in order to transform their learning spaces into flexible, comfortable, and technology-enriched environments through active and interdisciplinary learning scenarios.
Duration and workload
The course targets educators of all school levels and subjects, as well as other in-school staff (e.g., school librarian, career counsellor, etc.), who are interested in expanding their knowledge on the topic of innovative classroom spaces.
Objetivos de aprendizagem
- Reflect on the main characteristics of ILEs
- Examine the principles underlying the design of ILEs
- Explore different learning methodologies associated with ILEs
- Discover examples of learning scenarios for ILEs
- Develop learning scenarios for ILEs and assess those developed by your peers.
Este conteúdo é oferecido pela Comissão Europeia. A Comissão Europeia é o braço executivo politicamente independente da União Europeia. É o único responsável pela elaboração de propostas de nova legislação europeia e implementa as decisões do Parlamento Europeu e do Conselho da União Europeia.
- How this course works
- Module 1: Principles of Innovative Learning Environments (ILEs)
- Module 2: Learning Methodologies for ILEs
- Module 3: Learning Scenarios for ILEs
- Module 4: Final Assessment